Currently, the travel needs of tourists increasingly diverse and richer. Therefore, besides the type of resort, ecotourism or picnic, the need to explore cultural, historical and spiritual knowledge is increasingly attractive to visitors. It can be said that this is one of the promising tourism potentials that need to be exploited and promoted. And today, let’s join us to explore the historic sites of Ben Tre through the following article.
Ben Tre tourism explores the land of “masterpiece of spirituality”
So far, Ben Tre is not only known as the land of coconut trees but also famous as a land rich in cultural and revolutionary traditions. That is why in Ben Tre there is a quite rich and diverse relic system containing many cultural values.
And there are many places still storing many objects that reflect the cultural traditions, customs, religious beliefs as well as the characteristics of the coconut land waiting for you to explore.
According to current statistics, there are a total of 22 places ranked as historical sites in Ben Tre province. Including 14 historical sites recognized as national level and 08 relics of provincial level. Besides the famous historical sites, in Ben Tre, there are systems of temples, communal houses, shrines, ancient houses, steles, statues, etc., which are equally rich and diverse.
In recent years, Ben Tre has welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors to visit these relics. Contributing in no small part to the tourism development of the province. The following is a list of historical – cultural sites in Ben Tre for your reference.
– Dong Khoi historical relics Ben Tre: Dinh Thuy commune, Mo Cay Nam district.
– Historical relics of Tuyen Linh pagoda: Minh Duc commune, Mo Cay Nam district.
– Saigon Military Region Military Base – Gia Dinh base area: Tan Phu Tay commune, Mo Cay Bac.
– Site vestige of Mr. Nguyen Van Cung’s house and a double-tree junction: Tan Xuan commune, Ba Tri district
– The Bridge relic receives North – South weapons: Thanh Phong and Thanh Phu communes.
– The relic of Nguyen Van Trac’s house: Hung Le commune, Giong Trom district.
– Relics evidence of the massacre of 286 innocent people by the French colonialists in 1947: Phong Nam commune, Giong Trom district.
– Dinh Tan Hung relic and tomb of Mr. Huynh Van Thieu: Chau Hung commune, Binh Dai district.
– Dinh Tan Ngai relic area: Thanh Ngai commune, Mo Cay Bac district.
– The massacre of 129 innocent people from the US – Wei: Tan Thanh Tay commune, Mo Cay Bac district
– Relics of battles at Thanh Tan intersection: Thanh Phuoc commune, Binh Dai district.
– Dinh Snake relic: Dinh Thuy commune, Mo Cay Nam district.
– Ben Tre Museum House: Ward 3, Ben Tre City.
– Phan Ngoc Tong Army War Memorial: An Hiep commune, Ba Tri district.
– Monuments and memorial monument Nguyen Dinh Chieu: An Duc commune, Ba Tri district.
– Monuments and temple of Warlord Nguyen Ngoc Thang: My Thanh commune, Giong Trom district.
– Vestige of Vo Truong Toan’s tomb: Bao Thanh commune, Ba Tri district
– Shrine and tomb of Le Quang Quan (Can Ke): My Thanh commune, Ba Tri district.
– Phan Thanh Gian tomb – the first doctor of the southern continent: Bảo Thạnh commune, Ba Tri district.
– Temple of poet Phan Van Tri: Thanh Phu Dong commune, Giong Trom district.
– Temple of Lieutenant General Dong Van Cong: Tan Hao commune, Giong Trom district.
– Truong Vinh Ky stele house: Vinh Thanh commune, Cho Lach district.
– Monument to the female general Nguyen Thi Dinh: Luong Hoa commune, Giong Trom district.
There are also many other monuments such as art architectural monuments, relics associated with the career status of national heroes, celebrities, …. It can be said that, thanks to the relics still in Ben Tre, we can see the glorious history of the nation during the years of fighting. One of the valuable assets that the Ben Tre Party Committee and people need to preserve, embellish and promote its value. Bring visitors a tour full of experience and the most meaningful.