Con Dao should travel to the most beautiful season is one of the questions that many readers search on the travel website today. And to answer this question, please read through the following article, will definitely bring you the most useful information for the upcoming trip to Con Dao.
Traveling to Con Dao, which season is the best?
The climate in Con Dao is characterized by the equator – hot and humid ocean, so the island’s weather is divided into two distinct seasons. The rainy season starts from May to the end of November, the rest is the dry months (from December to April next year). So according to the experience of many travelers who have been to Con Dao, the appropriate time to travel is from March to the end of September.
Although from March to September is in the rainy season, there is still sunshine, while the rain is often interrupted. Very suitable for traveling, sightseeing and participating in exciting and exciting sea games.
In addition, you can also go in the last months of October from the end of February next year. Because this time is the dry season, less rain is favorable for tourism activities in Con Dao. In the East Sea (Con Son Bay) there will be big waves but the West and Southwest Sea is very peaceful, suitable for swimming, diving.
If you find out which is the best month for traveling to Con Dao, it will not only help you to have a good trip but also admire and enjoy all the beauty of this island. Walk or bike on the roads near the breathtaking sea just drop your soul into the tranquil tranquil scenery.
A few marginal information
Entertainment venues in Con Dao
– Dam Trau Beach: One of the most beautiful beaches in Con Dao, comfortably frolicking on soft, white sand, clean, pristine and quiet waters.
– An Hai Beach: This beach is surrounded by mountains so the sea is very calm and the water is clear, especially just a 10 minute walk from the district center.
– Shark Nose: The place to welcome enchanting sunrise at Con Dao.
– Ong Dung primeval forest: Experience the journey through the forest, admire the pristine, green natural scenery.
– Bay Bay Hon: Visit the blue sea world, dive to watch the coral or admire the scenery of the turtles to breed. Also explore the ecology of mangroves.
– Con Dao Prison: Coming here, visitors will see firsthand the horrible prison scene, learn about a heroic page of the nation in the quest to find freedom for the country.
– Con Dao Museum: A place to store many artifacts, antiques, photos and documents from the French colonial period to the present.
– Nui Mot Pagoda: is the most beautiful feng shui pagoda in Vietnam, located on the mountain and has sweeping views of the sea – mountain – city – An Hai lotus lake is extremely beautiful.
The resting place in Con Dao
– Six Senses Con Dao: Bien Dat Beach, QD. Con Dao, T. Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Vietnam.
– Con Dao Sea Travel Resort: An Hai Beach, Nguyen Duc Thuan, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau.
– Poulo Condor Boutique Resort & Spa Con Dao: Con Son Island, Ba Ria Vung Tau.
– Con Dao Resort: 8 Nguyen Duc Thuan, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau. Phone: 0254 3830 939
– Saigon – Con Dao Hotel Villa Area: 18-24 Ton Duc Thang, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau. Phone: 0254 3830 336
Hopefully, through the shared information about “Traveling to Con Dao in any beautiful season or the ideal month of Con Dao ?” will help you grasp the necessary and useful information in the upcoming trip. Have a nice trip!